A platform to make a difference.
- Ensuring a referendum vote is held on the controversial Whale and Dolphin captivity issue
- Restoring the free Stanley Park Shuttle Service
- Addressing safety issues caused by bike lanes at the West End English Bay/Cactus Club crosswalk and Ceperly park playground
- Creating a replacement outdoor pool for Mount Pleasant children
- Placing water fountains in all Vancouver parks
- Installing accessible washrooms in all Vancouver parks.
- Introducing a livable wage policy requirement for private operations at all Park Board facilities
- Placing Hastings Park under Park Board governance
- Building a new Rainbow Community & Cultural Center for LGBTQ citizens
- Removing user fees for children and families at the outdoor Stanley park second beach pool.
- Requiring private operators at Park Board facilities to have the affordable fish & chips on concession menus
- Making the 2.5 acres of parks for every 1000 residents mandated park board policy
- Improving collaboration and working relationship with Community Centers on their Joint Operating Agreements and the OneCard
- Bringing back Park Board meetings to the neighborhood Community Centers
– authorized by Allison McDonald official agent